Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My one and only love?

I am absolutely passionate for travelling. My English isn't even good enough to describe in an appropriate way how much I love it and how desperately I yearn for it. Due to financial and personal problems I haven't been abroad for about two years now and I won't be this year. Anyway, I hope I will soon get the possibility to travel again.
The following pictures are from places I have already been.
I think there are not much words needed. Just look at these landscapes...
My heart longs to be in places like these...

A beautiful view in Norway

Norway again

The sea in Norway.
It was so cold and pretty windy, but it was such fun bathing in the waves and so exhilarant.


 Seagulls in Turkey

A sunset in Istanbul. I must admit, it looked much more beautiful in reality.

A harbor in Denmark.


Lovely beaches in France.


I am dreaming away...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The photos are so stunning. I love nature and each of the photos is taking my breath away. I have never been to many places as much as you had. It's a good idea having the photos posted here as a way of sharing and benefit those who had never been there.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I had hoped it would be a little benefit for someone, since I know I love to see pictures from places I have never been.

    Thanks, have a nice weekend, too! :)

    ReplyDelete